Now, be honest, who doesn’t love soup?
Can you really look me in the eye and tell me,
“Jen, as a matter of fact, I hate soup!”
No. You can’t. And if you can, I’m very sorry that you are missing out on the delightfully comforting and delicious bowl of goodness that is soup. It’s so warm and tasty and absolutely PERFECT for fall. I took a look at some other blogs to see what soup’s on the stove of some other folks, here’s what I found.
- If you’re feeling Italian a nice bowl of Pasta e Fagioli may be for you.
- Perhaps a creamy Corn and Vegetable Chowder is more your taste?
- I know that I can never say no to a cheesy bowl of French Onion Soup.
- Try transforming the southwestern flavors of your next taco night into a simple Black Bean Soup instead.
- The fall is the perfect time to indulge in a bowl of Butternut Squash Soup.
- Kale, Sausage and Mushroom Stew would be a delicious way to round out your weekend.
And just in case you’re not hungry enough, lets end on a great big bowl of
Sausage and Shrimp Stoup a la Rachel Ray, it’s what I ended on last night!